Now that the blog has been up and running for a couple of weeks and we've discussed it on our Team Call, I began to wonder who is reading with any regularity. As I considered the myriad of ways to monitor activity, I decided to go with a decidely low-tech experiment.
Those of you who check the blog will know that you are free to get your holiday weekend party started a little early by taking off at noon on Thursday, July 3. Those of you who don't...well...better luck next year!
Post a message here or send me an email to let me know that you've read this and are planning to take the afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Soooo since we now have the 3rd off, do we leave at 12n today! LOL
i know i know.... I can't I have a a couple of meetings/calls this afternoon
HAVE A GREAT LONG WEEKEND!
Post a Comment